By Kelly Mansfield
There are many ways to learn the technology for your certification exam. You can read books, attend training classes and get actual experience. But even with all that knowledge, do you really know if you can pass the certification exam? Let me go ahead and answer that one for you. Well, not really. With ExSim-Max™ Practice Exams, you will know what to expect when you are ready for the real exam.
ExSim-Max is designed to simulate the complete exam experience, including topics covered, question types, question difficulty and time allowed. Plus ExSim-Max includes accurate and detailed explanations for each question. You don't just learn the answer; you actually learn the technologies too.
How to use ExSim-Max :
- First, get an ExSim-Max product. (In case you didn't know, ExSim-Max products include multiple practice exams.)
- Take Exam A, and don't peek at the answers.
- View your score report to see what areas you need to improve upon.
- Review the questions and detailed answers provided in order to learn the material; don't just memorize the answers.
- Use the references provided, and study the topics where you are struggling.
- When you think you are ready, take Exam B.
- If you don't pass, repeat the previous steps.
- If you do pass, just for fun, go ahead and take Exam C to increase your knowledge of the required material.
- When you can pass the ExSim-Max practice exams, you will know you are ready for the real exam.
- Go take the IT certification exam with confidence.