By Chad Altman
What else? NetSim supports the technologies and commands necessary for the CCENT, CCNA and CCNP certification exams and provides a great solution for individual self-studiers, classroom training and corporate IT departments. Equipment can be expensive and at times is simply not practical. NetSim makes it possible for you to design and configure a network with 47 different router models and 3 different Catalyst models to choose from. It is simply the most robust and cost-effective choice for meeting your certification goals. Don't put off your studies -- get certified with NetSim today!
NetSim Advanced Features
(Click the links below to see a screenshot of each feature.)
• Simulates 47 different Cisco devices
• Simulates network traffic with Virtual Packet Technology
• Provides two different viewing styles: window-in-window mode or a telnet client
• Supports up to 200 devices on one network topology
• Allows instructors to include their own labs and offer grading for them
• Allows users to create their own simulated networks with the Boson Network Designer.
• Supports SDM simulation
• Enables keyword and curriculum searches by users who want to access specific labs
For more information about NetSim, visit boson.com.
The advanced features listed are included with NetSim for CCNP. To see a complete product comparison for NetSim for CCNP, NetSim for CCNA and NetSim for CCENT, click here.