New to NetSim? Or are you a seasoned pro? Either way, check out these 5 Network Designer Tips and Tricks that you can do in NetSim 12, the industry's most powerful Network Simulator:
1. Find your most recently used devices in the Recent Devices Pane. You can quickly drag previously created devices to the topology without having to reconfigure anything.
2. Use Snap to Grid to perfectly align devices and create professional looking topologies.
3. To quickly find connections and devices highlight them on the pane and a shadow will appear underneath the item on the topology.
4. Annotate your topology with notes and labels.
5. Stave off repetitive stress injuries with the connection tool which creates connections with as few clicks as possible.
Did you learn something new? Or was this all elementary for you, my dear Watson? Read more about everything new with NetSim 12 here: https://www.boson.com/Meet-NetSim-12