When you use the Boson Exam Environment (BEE) for an ExSim-Max or a Marketplace practice exam, you can incorporate several available customization options – these deliver a customized exam experience and allow you to take the exam in a way that works best for your study goals.
To take advantage of the customization options, you should first load an exam using the BEE. You will then see the Current Exam Settings screen. From there, select the radio button for Custom Exam.
Then, click the Modify Settings button.
On the Exam Settings screen, you should see options for all of the following:
- Randomize question order
- Randomize answer order
- Timed exam
- Show current score during exam
- Show the number of answers needed to be correct
- Show answers and explanations options
- When answered incorrectly
- When I choose 'Show Answer'
- Enable smart mode (hides questions answered correctly a certain number of times)
- Case Study Settings (if the exam contains case studies, you can click on this to see the Case Study options)
- Category and Keyword Settings (click on this to see the options to select questions within certain categories or to select questions with certain keywords)
On the bottom left of the Exam Settings screen, you can enter the number of questions that you want to take on your custom exam if you do not want to take all of the questions at once. For example, "___ of 100 questions".
After changing any of the listed custom exam options, click Done.
Then, click Begin to start taking your customized exam.
(The above information was obtained using the v2.0.7 version, which was the latest version as of March 8, 2013.)
I hope the above information enlightens you on some of the many custom options available in the Boson Exam Environment.
Please note that you may try our practice exam demos for free. To do so, just download and install the Boson Exam Environment from the following web page.
After you launch the installed Boson Exam Environment, you may select a demo from the Get Demos tab.